Friday, November 2, 2012

Pure at Heart by Sahana Epari


 Lies. Betrayal. Secrets. They are worse than you think they are.The feeling of something you thought you had but you never did. Your whole train of thought changes direction. Suddenly everything you have lived for becomes a life you never had.
I thought I knew everything.
My name is Evaline Pangborne, and I am a werewolf.


This was a great read. It was kind of hard to follow in the beginning but by around the second chapter I had it. This book was about one of my all time favorite things, Werewolves. There are two sides in a war that is coming. The light and the dark, and they have been at it forever. On both sides all kinds of paranormal things are there. I mean everything from vamps to witches to freakin fairies. Now in this book a set of young wolves has been told their whole lives that they fought for the light. Only to find out that everyone has lied to them, even their parents. After breaking into the council they find out that not only are they with the dark but that they are scheduled to be sent over to the other side as some kind of deal. Evaline was a great character. She fought to try to do what was right for her pack as well as for herself. She is horrified to find out that what she thought was necessary for good has all been done for the wrong side. Then she is told that she is going to become mate to someone that she was told had killed a bunch of people. Now she did what any strong, sexy kick your ass female type would do, she RAN. Her whole pack ran to the light. That should have made it better right? Well then she gets jerked around by people, lied to some more, meets her "mate to be" and actually likes him. Only thing is he doesn't know and she isn't about to tell him. Read this book, find out about all of the twists and turns. Then let me know what you think. 

reviewed by Stacy
3.5 Stars
0 Flames


Author Interview


What made you want to be a writer?
I'm not sure actually. I've always enjoyed reading books ever since I was a child. I used to be obsessed with the Nancy Drew novels and from then on I just had to read a book that would go the way I wanted it to go. Always in books things sometimes don't turn out the way you want, and I realized the only way I would get that is if I write it myself. 


Do you enjoy the paranormal?
YES! I loveeeeeee (x infinity) paranormal. 


Where do you write when the mood hits? (chair, room, pj's)
Beanbag :)


Coffe or coke?
Coke, definitely.


Do you write better in the AM or PM?
I write better in PM, because I know everything I have to do for the day is over and I can just write without worrying about anything else.


What is your favorite book?
Tough one, but City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.


Can we look forward to a sequel?
Definitely. I've already started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment